Reflection for the Web is terminal emulation software that securely connects web browser users to applications on IBM, UNIX, OpenVMS, Unisys, HP, and IBM TPF hosts. With strong encryption and authentication capabilities, Reflection for the Web 2014 safely delivers fully functioning host applications across the public Internet. It offers easier automation, an enhanced user experience, and unrivaled security.
|Reflection Terminal Emulation Products
|Reflection for the Web 2014 Enterprise Edition
Browser-based terminal emulation for accessing IBM, UNIX, OpenVMS, and HP hosts.
|Reflection for the Web 2014 Unisys Edition
Browser-based terminal emulation for accessing Unisys, IBM, UNIX, OpenVMS, and HP hosts..
|Reflection for the Web 2014 Airlines Edition
Browser-based terminal emulation for accessing IBM ALCS/TPF and Unisys hosts commonly used in the airline and travel industries, as well as IBM, UNIX, OpenVMS, and HP hosts.
What can you do with Reflection for the Web terminal emulation?
- Centrally install, deploy, and manage your terminal emulation applications—and save time and money.
- Securely connect local and remote browser users to legacy applications running on IBM Mainframe, System i (AS/400), UNIX, OpenVMS, Unisys, HP e3000, and IBM TPF hosts.
- Support emerging technologies, including Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 R2, Google Chrome, and zLinux.
- Safeguard your critical data with SHA-256 and TLS 1.2 security protocols.
- Protect host sessions with patented secure token authorization and AES encryption over SSL/TLS and SSH.
- Take full advantage of scalable, high-performing servers with the automated 64-bit installer for Windows and Linux.
- Drag and drop icons to a configurable toolbar with a single click—and even map commands, keyboard actions, and macros to custom buttons.
- Use enterprise directory services, such as Active Directory, to control user access to sensitive data and resources—without making any changes to your LDAP schema or data.
- Facilitate compliance with regulations such as PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HIPAA, and Basel II.
Does your Reflection need an update?
Reflection Version Comparison Chart
Can't find the product you are looking for?
For information on products that have undergone a name change or are no longer sold or supported, view the
Product Support Lifecycle.